I am a local!
Lying down in the parks of Ratnapark,
Gazing towards the sun,
Basking in its rays,
Observing beautiful arts of clouds,
I am found dreaming of an American Life.
‘SLC passed’ is the degree I carry,
So now it’s my chance to play the blame game,
Political instability makes me feel insecure,
The working condition makes my interest dry,
The wage earned makes me feel worthless,
Complaining of being in a land of no opportunities..
I am a local!
As i have no other opportunity here,
I Dream of a life waiting for me in abroad
With a work of so called pride,
A pride to have left home behind
For an illusionary life of having earned
Money for a fruitful life
I am a local!
Selling the inherited is the plan,
Borrowing is the choice,
Leaving myself tangled in unpaid debts is the game I will play,
I am a local!

Another great piece .. :) keep going
ReplyDelete