I am not a Sculpture!
I am not a Sculpture!
An intricately moulded master piece,
An intricately moulded master piece,
Made from
moist clay laid on batter board.
A shape of a
majestic beauty,
Defined from
a moving hand of an artist.
I am not a
Sculpture!
A strong
piece of art barbequed in fire,
To be able
to pass any obstacle in Life.
A detailed
art, formed through continuous nailing,
To fit in
the society of judgements.
I am not a
sculpture!
With
despaired vision until placed in the right spot,
Letting the
carrier decide my destiny.
With body
decorated with rare stones,
I am just a
point of attraction.
I am not a
sculpture!
Bided for
Millions of Dollars,
To be displayed
in the National Museum of our country.
Left to be scanned
by owl like eyes in the real world,
For pleasure
of owing an ivory.
I am not a
sculpture!
Wiped hard
every day by the caretaker with an excuse of cleaning,
Pours away frustration
in the assigned job.
Touches my
private parts with an authority,
Making me
feel insecure of what my life would be.
I am not a
Sculpture!
Displaced to
the donjons,
Because i am
ugly, rugged and old now.
Forgotten, I
have become just another story,
Whose
absence wouldn’t be felt as would be replaced by another body.
I am not a
Sculpture.
Breaking the
silence I will raise my voice.
I won’t let
others hands shape me according to there wants.
I won’t
leave my body to the burning death.
I won’t let
others decide my destiny.
I won’t let
others put value on me.
I won’t let
others use me.

Comments
Post a Comment