MY OATH OF CREATIVITY
I listened to songs and reflected on every words of its lyrics,
to learn to craft my words in a beautiful way.
I turned the pages of books I had read years back,
to recapture the essence of its lines that had once made my heart blow.
Still, I lost my grab on the creative me,
And remained alone in this zone of creation.
When smoothness didn’t fill my papers,
I went in search for pain and aggression.
I wounded myself with knife to feel the pain,
to spread red blood onto white sheets.
I ran to the terrace to capture the freedom of flying birds,
to trace it in my piece of art.
I became selfish and chose to cage those birds,
to keep their freedom alive within me.
With an excuse of not having stolen them but only stored,
to release as soon as my papers would grow their wings.
This didn’t take me anywhere,
Crunching me down, all papers of my notebook was of waste now,
I wanted to calm down and take a deep breathe,
I wanted to rest!
So, I decided to take my Oath of Creativity!
From now,
In every next step I take, I will start from the very beginning.
I will feel good about the words I scribble in my path of creating art.
I will smile having left the hard times behind on those papers.
I will write down my story without fear, to create a new future.
I will leave the burden of judgments to the paper which will now own my words.
And I will write only to sense the calmness in the read.
Comments
Post a Comment