Just a coffee!
He came to ask me out,
to have a coffee in near by shop.
Just a minute walk away it is,
said he with a small voice.
Confused I was,
I tried not to look at his eyes.
Making myself look stupid,
I wanted to run from his sight.
Moving my bag hanging from one side
to both my shoulders,
I said i have a tuition to attend.
Assuring to meet next time,
I waved good bye.
During the slow walk for home,
was a race running within my mind.
The silent road had an eco of
what was going inside my mind.
It was just a coffee..
It was just a coffee..
Its just a coffee!
Its just a coffee!
to have a coffee in near by shop.
Just a minute walk away it is,
said he with a small voice.
Confused I was,
I tried not to look at his eyes.
Making myself look stupid,
I wanted to run from his sight.
Moving my bag hanging from one side
to both my shoulders,
I said i have a tuition to attend.
Assuring to meet next time,
I waved good bye.
During the slow walk for home,
was a race running within my mind.
The silent road had an eco of
what was going inside my mind.
It was just a coffee..
It was just a coffee..
Its just a coffee!
Its just a coffee!

Awww. Just a coffee indeed. :)
ReplyDelete