Will Obama be the last US president?... May be or may be not…
Was I too ignorant to not have admired any other American president before President Barack Obama?
No, it's just that there hasn't been any other President apart from Barack Obama, who has that charming and ambient personality, capable enough to grab the attention of a girl who keeps no relation with politics.
I don’t have any data ready to prove his success in his tenure of the presidency as at this point I don't want to judge him with matrix and percentage. These aren’t the factors that drive me towards him, but it is his words which symbolize a true leader.
Blind Baba Vanga who predicted 9/11, Brexit and the birth of ISIS warns ‘Obama will be the last US president’. Is her prediction true?
May be or may be not…
Predictions are not made to be enforced on us, but are on use to accept it or not. If there exist anyone who can take the space each one of us has for President Barack Obama, then the prediction is wrong. But conversely, I will not give my adieu to President Barack Obama because he is still the leader. Obama is still the leader, as leaders are made by their own practice and deeds unlike powerful people are made with designated authority and position.
As days come near for Barack Obama to leave the White House, I doubt my practice of staying updated about the happenings around the world and its take by the White House to continue.
The question that haunts me now is, Will I return back to being that ignorant girl?
I don’t want to take any stand for this. But would want to ask all the upcoming position holders of all countries of this world to work to make themselves capable enough to drive the interest of the ignorant youth like me.
Comments
Post a Comment